Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to All About Thailand

Hi!!! Everyone

Have you ever been annoyed when you go to websites which contain languages that you are not understand?!!!
Have you ever wanted to know local stories such as Music, News, Stars and more in other countries?
Have you ever been bored with language translator that cannot help you?

If I am asked with these questions, I will say 'YES'.
I, therefore,  want to make website that contains Thai news, music, stars and many more in English version that people around the world can understand. Although I am a Grade 12 student and I don't use English for the first language, I want to practice my English skill and present the stories in my beloved country, Thailand.

SEND YOUR INTERESTS TO IKENGKLA@GMAIL.COM

I hope you will enjoy my blog. If you want to suggest anything, you can!!
At>> james_kus37@hotmail.com ikengkla@gmail.com

Best regard
iKengkla

No comments:

Post a Comment